RING SIZE GUIDE
You can easily find out your ring size by following this guides
Please keep in mind that sizes between your left and right hand may not be the same and that the size of your fingers can vary throughout the day and seasons, specially in summer. That is why, the ring you choose will be perfect for the finger you measure, but not be as good in any other finger. Also, If you hesitate between two sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size.
Getting your mesures from another ring
- Select a ring you already own and fits you comfortably
- Measure the interior diameter with a ruler; from side to side of the ring.
3. Compare your measure with our sizing guide. Diameter column
*Example: 17,2 mm = SIZE 14 | 7 UK/USA | S
FIND OUT YOUR RING SIZE BY MEASURING THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF YOUR FINGER
1. Use a strip of paper and wrap it around your finger simulating a ring. Use it straight and without tightening too much.
2. Mark with a pen where the strip and its end meets.
3. Measure the strip of paper with a ruler. That's the circumference of your finger.
4. Compare your measure with our sizing guide. Circumference column.
*Example: 56 mm = SIZE 16 | 7,5 UK/USA | S
If you cannot find your size in the Guide provided above or have any other questions please send us an e-mail to email@example.com and we will assist you step by step.